Food for Families - Lists all Locations with Map & Calendar.
Find Fun & Learning At Home.
Resources for Parents
Hello from your Wayne RESA Family Engagement Team,
We wish you well and hope you are safe and healthy.
Many of the Children and Families we serve are in Trauma. Many of us are living through traumatic experiences. Below are resources, most videos, to help children understand what they are experiencing.
Resources for Your Families:
- Sesame Street in Communities
When a child endures a traumatic experience, the whole family feels the impact. But adults hold the power to help lessen its effects. Several factors can change the course of kids’ lives: feeling seen and heard by a caring adult, being patiently taught coping strategies and resilience-building techniques, and being with adults who know about the effects of such experiences. Here are ways to bring these factors to life.
- Greif Tool Kit
- Video: When Families Grieve
- Sad Sesame Street Mr.Hooper is gone
- Caring for each other:
Your Early Childhood Team at Wayne RESA are also working hard to share resources:
- Wayne RESA GSRP Facebook page: we share information and learn at-home strategies for families.
We are posting daily for Teachers and Families:
#MindfulMornings at 9 am
#MiddayMovement at 4pm
#PlayToLearn at 6pm
- GSRP YouTube Channel: Videos to help families with at-home learning. Subscribe to our channel:
- Wayne RESA Parent Portal with Preschool Resources: https://sites.google.com/resa.net/virtual-learning/parent-portal
- Wayne RESA English Language Learners Family Resources: https://padlet.com/wulatik/hrur4juif060
- Superintendent Message 3-16.pdf
- GWCA Family Support Letter 3-23.pdf
- Remote Learnig Plan for Special Ed.pdf
- Remote Learning for Scholars.pdf
- GWCA will distribute Food .pdf
- More Food Resources.pdf
- COVID-19 Two Pager (1).pdf
- COVID-19 Two Pager (2).pdf